For the Girls birthday they said they wanted to swim, So my good friend Jerica's mom has a house in Rancho and they have a big backyard with a pool, and they said we could have the party there. it was so nice of them to offer their house to us, and we had so much fun. it was great for an August birthday. Shelbi and Eizyn stayed in the pool almost the entire time we were there, and Savanna had fun, but is a little more timid about water, so she did not swim near as long.
Brad and Eizyn going down the water slide.
Brother Travis, and his son Alex going down slide

oh so fun and I love the pool. we can't wait to come see you guys! My mom bought Shelbi and Savanna some flip flops from the Disney store and Brighton had been talking about her cousins presents all the time...she even has worn the flip flops around the house, which are still attached together. Love you and see you soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED all your pictures! It looks like everyone had a great time and look how big they are now! :)
ReplyDeleteHEY!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe "our" babies are so big!!! They are still just as cute as ever. We named "Miss Hairdo" right. She has a BEAUTIFUL head of hair. Hope you are well!
LOVE,
Stephanie
Happy birthday cute girls. Looks like it was a very fun day.
ReplyDeleteAmanda, I don't know if I added you to my blog or not? Your little family is so cute! I remember it like it was just yesterday you were haveing a baby shower for the twins! Congrats on the baby to come! I look likes you guys had a blast, and your little ones had a great birthday!
ReplyDelete